To Do List before my 22nd bday

Things to Accomplish

1. be on the cover of a major magazine

2. start a biz an record the entire process

3. speak at a teen camp for troubled youth

4. go 2 4 new states

5. climb stone mountain

the list goes on...... 6 mnths till 22

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Girl

Hay everyone Im new to this so excuse me if I dont blog so perfectly yet, just a welcome to my world<spaced out> Im a cool girl



see!!!!



I love the company of my family an friends an spend time with them if im not out on my latest mission. I have been published in several mags. heres the latest>>>>> 









I Reside in A-T-L an i have so much i want to do, that i wnt talk about i ll just let you see it : P
I think thats it

o yea im the sweetest girl you'll ever cross, I love God, I love my life, an I love being fresh to death everyday of the week. I will always rock the dopest nails you've ever seen an the hottest fits you havent. Im forever creating the new fresh xoxo!!!


Muah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi its Ron M just touching base & wanted to see you.

    ReplyDelete